Friday, January 21, 2011

New Beginnings......

Hebrews 13 :5-6
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.6 So we may boldly say:
 
“ The LORD is my helper;
      
I will not fear.
      
What can man do to me?”


This verse has become more real to me in the last week than it ever has been. Truly what a gift it is that God is with me at all times. Through the valley of the shadow of death as well as on the mountain tops. He is teaching me by his counsel and helping me to walk in wisdom and not folly.I am to be completely satisfied with the Lord as my all sufficient one. He loves me more than anything imaginable and NOTHING can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my LORD(Romans 8:38)

1 comment: