Sunday, January 16, 2011

a day in the life....


Here is the awkward posts where i had to use my Iphone camera to take photos of my new purchases. I finally found the boots i can keep in my wardrobe for years to come. i originally bought the

Steve Madden Women's Linderr boots but now i have found the intyce boots and i LOVE them so comfy and practical. Goes with everything i already have in my wardrobe as well.



This skirt i tried on at anthropologie.com in Corte Madera, I couldn't believe that it was priced at $258.00. It is cute but i would never drop that kind of money on a simple sequin mini skirt.There was a cute detail of gold clasps down the backside though.

One sunday evening after prayer i came home and was craving some chamomile tea and some awesome sugar and spice cover pecans made by my great friend Corynne.her blog iscrynfiction.blogspot.com.
It is sometimes the best thing to come home after a long day of church services and fellowship and simply rest in God and reflect on the day and what is going to be happening in the week to come.
I have been meditating on this passage for some time now I hope it blesses you as it has me.
Psalm 16
Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge. 2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
I have no good apart from you.”
 3 As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones,
in whom is all my delight.
 [2]
 4 The sorrows of those who run after [3] another god shall multiply;
their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out
or 
take their names on my lips.
 5 The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold my 
lot. 6 The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
 7 I bless the Lord who gives me counsel;
in 
the night also my heart instructs me. [4]
 8 I have set the Lord always before me;
because he is at my 
right hand, I shall not be shaken.
 9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being [5] rejoices;
my flesh also dwells secure.
10 For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol,
or let your holy one see corruption. [6]
11 You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is 
fullness of joy;
at your right hand are 
pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment