Thursday, March 31, 2011

sneak peek.....


sneak peek at what i have busy with the last few weeks. I have also been working on new music and writing as well. Pls comment! Hype whatever you desire ill be posting to lookbook also. All these photos are taken by Ian Johnson follow him on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1038420061  More to come soon!









I have been doing some modeling lately. getting more comfortable in front of the camera and putting together some fun shoots for the next couple weeks. I am going to start going to model casting in SF and hopefully get some jobs.
everything worn in these photos was super cozy and lush. The last two shots were super fun because we got to take them in this local coffee shop after hours. Thank you to Dennis at the Flying Goat Coffee.
Love you all  Psalm 37:4
xoxo -E

3 comments:

  1. I love the long dress you're wearing! Who's shooting your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair color too! The ones at flying goat are great. I started modeling some of my accessories for my new etsy shop... Its hard. :/ hope you had fun. <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mallory Ian shot the photos for me !
    @upcountry vintage thanks my good friend did my hair in southern CA i will check out your etsy line. and yes modeling is super fun

    ReplyDelete