Saturday, April 9, 2011

In the darkness i found some light......

A full black and white shoot is now done. This one we did with a more everyday wearable wardrobe for myself. I still don't normally wear such a dark lip but wow i LOVED this makeup look. Thanks so much to Freddy Lopez at MAC cosmetics at Macys follow and support him here. www.makeupartistrybyfred.com . Well actually my camera battery died after about a hundred shots in so sadly we didnt get to be as creative on this one. I felt like right when i started to get comfortable in front of the camera again it died. But that is life right?








photos by: Ian Johnson
Makeup: Freddy Lopez
Styled by myself

Sure hope you all are having a good weekend. I am blogging from my hotel room in Tahoe right now at Heavenly resort . Its super windy and cold out so i have resorted to blogging and continuing to look for a dog to adopt soon. Going to venture out to the hot tub later and possibly do a little reading. It is so much fun to spend time with the family though; my sister is growing up so fast i cant believe she is already 12 and she is bigger than me in almost every way. weird how that happens.
xoxo ill post some photos soon of the trip also

No comments:

Post a Comment